Thursday, 10 December 2015

Drafting and Planning

Such as this magazine cover (https://dianasarkova.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nme-front-cover4.jpg) I am going to add all the generic features of a magazine Firstly, I will add a screamer to give the audience a feel on  the genre of the magazine.
Next, I will add a Recognisable a left Third so when be shelved it will be easy to recognize and notice which magazine it is.
Thirdly, I am using a masthead so people know which magazine it is
The fourth feature I'm adding is a pug to give people an incentive to buy it.
Next, A barcode will be used to make the cover realistic
I will also Use a main text to show the audience what's inside
A URL will show the audience an online copy of the magazine
Lastly, A skyline will help give a taster to what's in the mag

Hopefully, these features will ensure that my cover is successful

No comments:

Post a Comment