Monday, 28 December 2015

Organisation: Location

To ensure that the ethos of the magazine is correct and follows a pattern I have to choose a suitable location to shoot the original photography which I am going to take. As you can see from my drafts the pictures have been taking MCU this means the some background will be seen therefore it has to look profession yet indie. 

'The Custard Factory' in Digbeth feature many indie art pieces which may be suitable for my cover. The street art round the area will be ideal as this shows a 'rebellious' nature to the band. http://www.custardfactory.co.uk/ 

Drama Studio; I have been given permission to use a black box drama studio for my photography. Although plain, the black background and the colour Band may show a contrast therefore make it easily recognizable.

I have also took many other places into consideration which would be ideal for my photography and hopefully can delve deeper into this topic to get the perfect pictures I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment