Monday, 28 December 2015

Organisation

Color Scheme.
I have researched many different indie magazines such as NME and the colour varies a lot, some feature black and white colors other very bright. I have decided to use both colours and black and white. I may include a brightly colored background to show a modern, new style of the magazine and make the picture stand out more. On the other hand I may use a black and white photo on this background to show the old fashioned, classic side of the magazine. Overall I believe the combination of the different colour scheme will make my magazine stand out.

Ethos
Similar to NME my style is Indie Rock, Therefore, I need to ensure that I take this into consideration when taking photos. I will not be taking photos of people wearing stereo typically 'Pop' Clothing and my actors will be shown wearing items such as Leather Jackets and Doc Martins. I believe like bands like Peace and Swim Deep this will fit my ethos well.

No comments:

Post a Comment