Monday, 28 December 2015

Organisation

Influences 

Magazine Influences
I have not have many different influences regarding the actual magazine as I have mainly focused on NME. This is because it is a very similar genre to which I want to base my cover, contents and spread on. I have also done work on different magazine genres such as rock (Kerrang) and Pop ( We Love Pop.) This helped me for ideas on general conventions of magazine.

Artiste Influences
I have focused on bands which NME have decided to zone in on. This is because I am basing my magazine ethos on NME therefore mine would feature similar bands. For this reason I have done research into

  • Foals
  • Swim Deep
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • RATBOY
  • Stone Roses
These are all bands with 4 male members and for this reason my band will have 4 male members.

No comments:

Post a Comment