Monday, 14 December 2015
Drafting and Planning
My band is going to an indie rock quartet named' ' and the target audience of my band band will be 14-20 therefore fitting the ethos of the magazine. I will include direct address to make it look like my band want you to buy the magazine. I will include an exclusive interview with the band on my double page spread to show how ' First Album' was a success. My band will be made up of 4 young males as research shows that magazines like NME usually feature male 4 piece bands like the killers, arctic monkey and peace. For the setting of my photo shoot i am going to use either the black box drama studio or my friends garden. I am hoping to capture the lead singer smashing a guitar up. Hopefully my band will capture the style of Truth therefore ensuring that the magazine follows a certain pattern of genres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment