Thursday, 3 December 2015

Drafting and Planning

In this blog post I will be experimenting with different fonts and find out which fonts fit the ethos and general style of my magazine.


Experimental Font-  I believe this font is too childish for my magazine and wouldn't stand out when on the front of a magazine.


 Experimental Font- This font is ideal for my magazine as it is very bold and would stand out when on the front of a magazine.

Experimental Font- Although this font is very bold and would also stand out I believe it doesn't fit the ethos of an indie magazine and would suit a pop magazine much better


 Experimental Font- This font is too tight together and is hard to read when on the front of a magazine with many different fonts and colours


 Experimental Font- This font is too spaced out and would take up the majority of the magazine if I decided to use this font.

 Experimental Font- This font is far too formal for my magazine and would not suit the house style of a magazine like NME






No comments:

Post a Comment