Sunday, 6 December 2015

Organisation

 I will be discussing the ways in which the photography I will he using for my magazine cover, contents page and my double page spread in this blog post. For my photography I want to capture the indie ethos of magazine 'Truth.' THe photography will feature different pictures of my indie four piece band. I will have my band members dressed in black and white as issues of indie mags such NME have their artists posing in black and white such as a bang called Drenge in an issue. I will use direct address and get a band member to look into the camera to make it direct and personal, I will also Use different camera angles such as a high angle to show the power the band have but I may also reverse this to give the audience authority over the band

No comments:

Post a Comment