http://paddyhickey1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/research-into-similar-proucts.html
This is blog post including a task we had to do called remake - remodel where we had to create our own front cover of a magazine. In today's lesson we received feedback from this task which was
Comments
Overall I have a nice sense of proportion and have included some generic features to ensure my magazine cover looks realistic
WWW
I have a nice skyline and the black background with white text contrast well.
I have included different colors which stand out on my plain white background.
EBI
The colors I used were nice but maybe tone down the colouring and include one clear colour and have a set house style for my cover.
Beware of Orphaning my text
It was a bit too simplistic and plain apart from the colors so add more text.
Next Steps
In my final piece i will have a set target audience so i know the type of content to include on my cover. I will also choose a house style. so that my magazine cover looks professional and less childish
No comments:
Post a Comment