This is an NME magazine with one of my favorite Hip- Hop Artist 'Tyler The Creator' on the front. AS you can see from my previous posts they feature both Hip-Hop and Indie rock. This cover incorporates the 2 together and shows a 'coming together' of the genres. This is very much what I want to portray in my magazine cover. Although I don't like the house style of this particular magazine a believe that the text is very confusing with white lettering on his white t-shirt, On the other hand I think this is a very creative magazine cover and the way in which they portray the 'Rap Star' is not very stereotypical and doesn't follow the usual codes and conventions of a Indie or Hip Hop magazine. Overall this is very similar to the cover i want to achieve and incorporate the 2 genres (Genre Crossover)
Sunday, 18 October 2015
Research Into Similar Products
This is an NME magazine with one of my favorite Hip- Hop Artist 'Tyler The Creator' on the front. AS you can see from my previous posts they feature both Hip-Hop and Indie rock. This cover incorporates the 2 together and shows a 'coming together' of the genres. This is very much what I want to portray in my magazine cover. Although I don't like the house style of this particular magazine a believe that the text is very confusing with white lettering on his white t-shirt, On the other hand I think this is a very creative magazine cover and the way in which they portray the 'Rap Star' is not very stereotypical and doesn't follow the usual codes and conventions of a Indie or Hip Hop magazine. Overall this is very similar to the cover i want to achieve and incorporate the 2 genres (Genre Crossover)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment